The Internet is the biggest revolution of the time, but in these vulnerable time, it has become the hub to cyber threats nowadays. So to secure your devices you need a potent antivirus product installed on your device. Webroot is one of the most effective and feature-rich antiviruses to deal with the proactive security vulnerabilities.
But if not installed properly users can face unexpected issues. Here in this blog, we are providing an in-depth guide to resolve the installation issues and steps to download, install and activate Webroot on your Operating system.
Details of Installation issues:
It happens in the cases when an operating system and security program comes to a conflict. Also, poor configuration and incompatible antivirus version can promote this error on your device.
Follow the steps to resolve the installation issues of Webroot:
- First of all, you need to update the operating system to make sure it matches perfectly with the Webroot technicalities. To update your Windows OS, go to the Start menu and click on the Windows update to initiate the update.
- If you are not able to install the update, you can contact the Webroot Technical Support Number.
- Once updated, now you can begin the installation by downloading the Webroot Pre_Install tool and save it as a new folder on the desktop.
- Now double click on the file named as Pre-Install_too.exe and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
- Carefully read all the terms and condition on the License agreement before clicking “Agree”.
- Restart your device.
- Webroot is ready to use.
Steps to Download, Install and Activate Webroot antivirus:
How to download Webroot antivirus?
- Go to the official website of the manufacturer and log in using your Webroot credential.
- Now, select the desired Webroot product from the list.
- Click Save to move to the next screen.
- Wait till it’s completely downloaded.
How to Install Webroot antivirus?
- Locate the downloaded file in the Download folders.
- You can find it on the Download history of your web browser.
- Provide the code for Webroot security anywhere.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and complete the installation
How to Activate Webroot antivirus?
In order to activate the Webroot antivirus, try the below-given steps:
- Click on the icon of Webroot antivirus.
- Provide the Webroot activation.
- Click “Activate” and it’s all set to protect your device.
Noticeably one can purchase and use the Webroot antivirus on multiple computers. Follow the steps to install Webroot antivirus on the second computer:
- Make sure you have the activation Key with you.
- Check the internet connection and ensure your device is connected to the wired or wireless network.
- Downloaded a new installer on your device and provide the Keycode.
- Let the installation complete.
- Reboot your device.
If you are not able to perform the above-mentioned methods, you can call upon Webroot Customer Service Number and get the comprehensive technical support for any general or technical errors. The toll-free numbers are readily available to help the bothered users.